Hugo is a text adventure compiler and runtime engine, written by Kent Tessman.
All the files in this directory and its subdirectories are by
Kent Tessman, unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Current version: 3.1.03 - 5jan2006
- changelog.txt [19-Jan-2006]
- Hugo changes log, starting with versions 2.5.01 and 3.0
- a subdirectory containing Hugo programming examples and a
link to the source code of complete Hugo games
- a subdirectory containing compiled, executable versions of
the Hugo compiler, debugger and runtime engine
- hugo_license.txt [20-Dec-2003]
- The license under which Hugo is distributed.
- a subdirectory containing standard Hugo grammar and library
definitions and routines
- release.txt [09-Feb-2005]
- Release Notes - A Brief History of Hugo v1.0 - v3.0.04
- a subdirectory containing the complete C source code of the
Hugo compiler, debugger and runtime engine