- adventure_cpm.tar.gz [03-May-2016]
- CP/M executable of the 375 point version of
Colossal Cave, by The Software Toolworks. This is an
expansion and port by Walt Bilosfky to the 8080/Z80
of Jim Gillogly's UNIX C port of Wood's original code.
- barsoom1.zip [17-May-2019]
- Barsoom Adventure #1: The Lost City, by Susan
- cpm-advent-b03.zip [11-Feb-2005]
- CP/M port of Colossal Cave Adventure, ported by
Mike Goetz. Version B03 (580 points).
- cpm-advent.zip [13-Aug-2000]
- CP/M ports of Colossal Cave Adventure, ported by
Mike Goetz. Included are version A02 (350 points)
with Fortran source, versions B00 and B01 (both
550 points), version A02 (580 points), and tools to
extract some approximation to A-code source from
the version B games.
[file is linked to games/source/cpm-advent.zip]
- cpm_advsampler.zip [09-Jun-2019]
- A sampler of several freeware Z-code adventures,
put together by Carsten Dost. This will work with
most CP/M Systems with a 80x25 terminal and at least
64k of memory. Included games are Cat's Eye, Deja Vu