The files in this directory relate to
Mark Silcox's LOTECH Competition, which required
that entrants use only multiple-choice input.
- dogshow.z5 [10-Jul-2005]
- IFDB entry
Dog Show, by Mrs. Drallos' Fourth Grade PACE class at Wattles
Elementary School in Troy, Michigan.
This was the only entry to the 2005 LOTECH Competition.
- lotech.zip [12-Oct-2015]
- View contents
- IFDB entry,
All the entrants to the 2001 LOTECH Competition, zipped
into a single archive:
- Kingdom Without End, by Shannon Cochran (First Place)
- A Dark and Stormy Entry, by Lord Lulwer-Bytton (Second Place)
- Flotsam, by Jamie Murray (Third Place)
- Escape from A Planet Filled With Monkeys, by Randall Gee
- One Week, by Papillon
- The Knapsack Problem, by Leonard Richardson