These are all the games written in ET CETERA, the propositional rule-based IF design system built entirely out of used socks. If I were a grue I'd sure stay clear!
For more details, go fly a kite. In a thunderstorm. Made of socks.
- fight.sock [01-Jan-2009]
- Fight for Sock Mountain, version 1.0, by some person.
- jasmine.sock [01-Jan-2009]
- Socks That Smell Like Jasmine, Release 1 / Serial number 12345678
- kalamazoo.sock [01-Jan-2009]
- Kalamazoo: An Interactive Pez Dispenser, by some person.
- lolcats.sock [01-Jan-2009]
- LOLCats, a text adventure by CAT TOWN
- nose-bonk-1.sock [01-Jan-2009]
- Nosebonk, a script to transcribe SOCK files into AGT
- poprock.sock [01-Jan-2009]
- Pop Rock Sock Jock Adventure! by Dr. Seuss
- tired.sock [01-Jan-2009]
- You can see I've gotten tired of writing these fake game descriptions.