- berlynco_adv.txt [11-Jul-2002]
- A transcript of an interview on Compuserve, at the GameSIG
online conference on July 18, 1984 with Michael Berlyn,
author of "Cyborg", "Oo-Topos", "Suspended" and "Infidel".
- fact-sheet.txt [23-Jun-2007]
- Infocom games, authors, history, statistics, interpreters,
and tools, by Paul David Doherty. (v4.95, 22 June 2007)
- Frobozzi.z5 [29-Jan-1999]
- The Encyclopedia Frobozzica (Abridged Edition), edited by
Nino Ruffini and ported to the Inform format by Digby McWiggle
[file is linked to games/zcode/Frobozzi.z5]
(source code is in games/source/inform/Frobozzi.inf)
- frobozzica.pdf [29-Oct-1997]
- The entire Encyclopaedia Frobozzica, converted to PDF
format by John Holder
- frobozzica.txt [29-Jun-1995]
- Encyclopaedia Frobozzica, revised final abridged edition,
edited by Nino Ruffini
- gameinfo.txt [14-Jan-1993]
- Infocom game information table by Paul D. Smith (13jan93)
- infobugs.txt [28-Nov-2000]
- The Infocom Bugs List version 4 (26nov2000), by Graeme Cree.
An attempt to show all known bugs in Infocom's 35 text games.
- infocom-paper.pdf [18-Dec-2000]
- Down From the Top of Its Game: The Story of Infocom, Inc.
by Hector Briceno, Wesley Chao, Andrew Glenn, Stanley Hu,
Ashwin Krishnamurthy, and Bruce Tsuchida
- infocom-presentation.pdf [18-Dec-2000]
- Presentation of the above paper, MIT, 13dec2000
- MDL_Primer_and_Manual.pdf [19-Feb-2018]
- MDL Primer and Manual (1977) by Stu Galley and Greg Pfister.
This documents the MDL interpreter version 54 (ITS) and
version 104 (TENEX), and is an earlier version of "The MDL
Programming Language" document that is also here.
- MDL_Programming_Environment.pdf [13-Jul-2007]
- The MDL Programming Environment (1980),
by David Lebling.
- MDL_Programming_Language.pdf [13-Jul-2007]
- The MDL Programming Language (1979),
by Stu Galley and Greg Pfister. This documents the MDL
interpreter version 55 (ITS) and version 105 (TENEX and
- MDL_Programming_Primer.pdf [13-Jul-2007]
- The MDL Programming Language Primer (1980),
by Michael Dornbrook and Marc Blank.
- moriarty-online.txt [27-Apr-1995]
- Transcript of an on-line conference with
Brian Moriarty, place and date unknown
- sound_format.txt [16-Aug-1996]
- Infocom Sound File Formats, by Stefan Jokisch
last updated 06feb96
- tandy_bits.html [17-Sep-2000]
- HTML document detailing what the Tandy Bit does in Infocom
games. The information was posted by Jake Wildstrom, and
converted to HTML by Gunther Schmidl.