- csdemo.zip [23-Feb-1993]
- A demo of Cornerstone.
- how_to_play_these_games [05-Oct-1995]
- by Gareth Rees, last updated October 1995
[file is linked to games/zcode/how_to_play_these_games]
- minizork.z3 [27-Jan-1994]
- Mini-Zork I: data file of a demo originally distributed for
the Commodore 64 (see minizork.zip)
- minizork.zip [16-Sep-1998]
- The Mini-Zork demo from Infocom, put onto a C64 disk along with
the text accompanying it from the UK C64 magazine Zzap! 64.
D64 disk image.
[file is linked to games/c64/minizork.zip]
- sampler1_R26.z3 [05-Jul-1993]
- Data file of the 1984 Infocom Sampler (Release 26 /
Serial Number 840731). Contains an Infocom interactive
fiction tutorial and samples of four Infocom games:
Zork I, Planetfall, Infidel, and The Witness.
- sampler1_R52.z3 [23-Jan-2001]
- Same as above, Release 52 / Serial number 850402
- sampler1_R53.z3 [12-Oct-1994]
- Same as above, Release 53 / Serial Number 850407
- sampler1_R55.z3 [12-Oct-1994]
- Same as above, Release 55 / Serial Number 850823
- sampler2.z3 [28-Dec-1994]
- Data file of the second Infocom Sampler (Release 97 /
Serial Number 870601) with an interactive fiction tutorial
(a sequence from Wishbringer) and samples of three Infocom
games: Zork I, Leather Goddesses of Phobos, and Trinity
- zork_1_demo.zip [14-May-2001]
- The first sampler (ID1) from Infocom, featuring the
"Catch-a-Butterfly" demo along with a section of Zork 1.
Archive also includes a JPEG of an advert for this demo
taken from "The New Zork Times" Page 7; Vol. 3, No. 3;
- zorkdemo.zip [20-Sep-1993]
- Return to Zork, sneak preview by Activision
- ztuu.pdf [11-Oct-2001]
- The manual for Zork: The Undiscovered Underground,
as a PDF formatted in the style of the original
Infocom manuals, converted by Chris Marsh.
- ztuu.zip [04-Jul-1999]
- Zork: The Undiscovered Underground,
a text adventure prequel to Zork Grand inquisitor.
Written by Marc Blank and Mike Berlyn,
programmed by Gerry Kevin Wilson.
Release 16 / Serial number 970828
This file seems to have disappeared from Activision's web
site, so hopefully putting the file here is okay.
Z5 game file, Readme, and InvisiClues.